WHOS PATTIE BOYD?!
Today, I finally decided to do regular biology rather than honors biology, thinking honors would be too hard. My first day in regular biology, my lab partner asked me whether a rock was alive or not. FML
- stop looking at me
- is there something on my face
- oh my god i have to use the bathroom
- the bathrooms are gross
- why are you staring at me
- go away you’re ugly
- oh you’re pretty
- jk you just said “fail”
- i don’t care
- why is half your face paralyzed
- i’m fucking hungry
- i wonder if people will look at me weird if i pull out my water bottle
- THAT WAS MY STOMACH GROWLING I DIDN’T JUST FART
- oh my fucking god why are you looking at me
- why do we have assigned seats this is not 3rd grade
- i want to die
- why is this teacher so boring
- why do i need to wake up at six AM i don’t even want to be here
- i wonder if you saw me stare at you
- oh my god that person just looked at me
- can you read my mind???
- hello if you can read my mind answer me!!!
- shake your head if you can read my mind
- can i go home
- i am so tired
- why are you making me do this
- i feel ugly
yes :| exactly this. all the time.
And like. I haven’t gone like all summer. And I’m nervous. I don’t like going because I’m the loner. I’m always sitting alone by myself in the back, listening to music, or playing on my phone. Everyone just awkwardly stares at me and just like, yeah. It’s really depressing. But it suits me, like, I don’t care if people talk to me, and I don’t care if they don’t. It’s just, I’m a loner. And it makes me cry.
thats how i feel at my church..like most of the ppl go to the same school as me but..its just so awkward.. :c